Personal Insurance Solutions for Every Area of Your Life
With over 20 locations throughout Mississippi, SouthGroup offers risk management advice to our personal insurance clients. Our advice and counsel approach allows SouthGroup to provide the same experienced and local service for our personal insurance clients as we do for business risks.
Your Personal Risk Manager and Source for Insurance Solutions
At SouthGroup, our goal is to help you identify, evaluate and manage the risks you face. We want to become your trusted advisor and help you more easily understand complex risk and insurance issues, and find comprehensive personal insurance solutions to properly protect your assets, including homes, cars and recreational toys.
We will recommend programs designed specifically for your situation, which may include:
- Homeowners insurance, to protect your home and your belongings, offer financial support for temporary housing when necessary, and provide liability coverage in the event of an accident claim against you or a family member.
- Auto insurance, to cover your family car, sports car or collectors car, as well specialty coverage for any boats, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
- Personal property insurance, to adequately protect items whose value exceeds the limits on your homeowners or renters insurance policy, such as jewelry, art, antiques, guns and other collections.
- Flood insurance, if necessary, to protect your home and belongings from flooding, which is not covered by your homeowners or renters insurance.
- Identity theft insurance, to protect you against identity theft or fraud.
- Home-based business insurance, to cover any liability exposures that result from running a business out of your home.
- Life, health and disability insurance, to protect your personal assets and your family’s financial future.
- Umbrella insurance, to provide you with additional liability coverage beyond the limits of your homeowners, renters or automobile policies.
We can serve as your personal risk management advisor, helping you assess your risks and providing solutions to best meet your needs.
Experience the SouthGroup Difference for Your Personal Insurance Needs
We work with clients of all sizes, including young families, established families, retirees, and high net worth individuals. Our statewide presence, local knowledge and superior expertise—along with our commitment to being your long-term trusted advisor—allow us to have access to personal insurance solutions from the ordinary to the unique. We can offer the coverage options you desire and our strategic alliances with insurance carriers allow us to recommend personal insurance packages to cover all kinds of personal risks.
Contact a local SouthGroup office to get started on building your personal insurance portfolio.