Employee Benefits Services for Mississippi Businesses
At SouthGroup, we strive to understand our clients’ business, goals and the particular risks they face. We work with our clients to help them manage their total cost of risk and help create a risk management plan including a customized Employee Benefits Program.
Understanding Return on Human Capital
Attracting and retaining employee talent is critical to any business. The impact of employee turnover and the retraining of personnel is detrimental to productivity. Many of our clients look to us for consultation in employee benefits to ensure valuable employees are not lost. We work with our clients to create employee benefits programs aimed at attracting and retaining quality employees.
Employee Benefits Plans for Businesses of All Sizes
Our advice-and-counsel approach helps our clients understand their options and choose proper solutions. We offer the following employee benefits products and services:
- Group health plans, including high-deductible plans paired with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and plans with richer benefits and broader networks
- Group life insurance, as well as key person life insurance policies
- Voluntary benefits, such as disability insurance, dental plans and vision care programs
- Workers compensation management services, to help our clients manage claims and keep rates down
- Risk management services, to help our clients avoid catastrophic losses that could bankrupt their business
- Compliance services, assist our clients in meeting all federal and state requirements for their employee benefits plans
Affordable Care Act Expert Counsel
We also offer advice in navigating all of the changes to health care and employee benefits brought about by the Affordable Care Act.
Experience the SouthGroup Difference for Employee Benefits
We have offices throughout Mississippi to provide convenient service to our business clients all over the state. To discuss your employee benefits needs, Contact a local SouthGroup office.