Mississippi Business Insurance and Risk Management
At SouthGroup, our goal is to understand our clients’ business, goals and the specific risks they face. We work with our clients to manage their total cost of risk and help them create a risk management plan including customized business insurance protection.
Understanding Your Total Cost of Risk
Regardless of what business our client is in, insurance premium is only part of the total cost of risk. Using our unique SouthGroup Risk Reduction approach we help our clients understand their total cost of risk and understand what it means to truly invest in the protection and security of their business assets, and the significant impact that proactive, comprehensive risk management can have on their profitability.
Comprehensive Commercial Insurance Portfolios
For larger businesses that face more unique risks, we focus on helping our clients develop a comprehensive risk management strategy coupled with business insurance solutions designed to address risks from disaster recovery to return on human capital and eliminate gaps in protection.
Our advice-and-counsel approach helps our clients understand their options and choose proper solutions. Insurance is one solution for managing risk, and some of the policy types we employ include:
- General liability insurance, including cyber liability, pollution liability, employment practices liability, employee benefits liability, and more
- Professional liability insurance, including coverage for health care professionals (medical malpractice insurance), architects and engineers, accountants, lawyers, and other professionals
- Property insurance, including special business property coverage for coastal exposures and high-value risks
- Commercial auto insurance, including owned and non-owned vehicle coverage.
- Excess liability insurance and umbrella liability insurance
- Workers compensation, including help in managing claims and claims reserves and experience modification factors to reduce costs
We have experience advising businesses across all types of industries, including agribusiness, technology and construction.
Affordable Business Owner Policies for Small Businesses
For smaller business operations, we offer our clients business insurance coverage and risk advice that helps to protect their bottom line. Whether a sole proprietor or a mid-sized professional environment, we have access to the coverage our clients need to protect their investment.
Experience the SouthGroup Difference
We have offices throughout Mississippi to provide convenient service to our business clients. To discuss your business insurance needs, contact a local SouthGroup office.